45° Large Guide Module XL
The Wire Wizard® Guide Module System utilizes a series of rollers with bearings to allow the weld wire to “coast” around bends and corners in the conduit, eliminating the points of high friction that occur in these areas. By eliminating the friction on the wire, it eliminates arc failures, improves consistency and enables considerably longer conduit runs of 100 feet or more. Each 45° Guide Module XL may be connected to additional modules to form turns of 90°, 135° or 180°. XL Guide Modules contain heavy duty steel rollers and are compatible with large wire up to 3/32″ (4mm). Required end cap kits sold separately.
Guide Module XL End Cap Kit
Wire Wizard® Guide Module XL End Cap Kits include both ends (end cap A & B) and attachment hardware. Each end is 1/2″ NPS-F threaded to fit connectors such as the A-9 or A-5HD.
Guide Module XL Connectors
Three connector options are available for the Large Wire Guide Module XL:
- Thread-in Compression Connector (1/2″ NPS-M) for connecting FC-XH-LW Conduit (A-9)
- Quick disconnect fitting (1/2″ NPS-M) for HD style connectors used with FC-XH-LW Conduit (A-5HD)
- Male quick disconnect adapter that fits A-5HD and other HD style disconnects (WGM-LW-049)
Guide Module XL Hanging Bracket
The XL hanging bracket fits both individual 45° and combined 90° Wire Wizard® Guide Module XL assemblies. Includes attachment hardware.
Guide Module XL Feed Assist Adapter
Use this delrin adapter for directly connecting the Large Guide Module XL (at the end cap kit) to the Wire Pilot® Wire Feed Assist. Compatible with PFA-LM-15 or PFA-WT Wire Feed Assist models.
Guide Module Turn Table Adapter
The Turn Table Adapter Bracket securely attaches Guide Module assemblies to the Wire Wizard® Mechanical Turn Table. Compatible with the following models of Guide Modules:
Guide Module Direct Pull Inlet Guide
Direct pull inlet guide fitting (for feeding wire directly into Module) for the following models of Wire Wizard® Guide Modules:
Includes ceramic inlet to eliminate wire shaving. Compatible with ferrous or non-ferrous wires.
- PowerBall® Torch Products
- MIG Wire Delivery Equipment
- SAW Wire Delivery Equipment
- Anti-spatter and Accessories
- Torch Wizard® Cleaning Stations
- Weld Central® Optimization System
- WizardGear® Cable Management
- Material Handling Equipment
- Gas Optimization Products
- Welding Booms
- Tools and Maintenance
- Dry Ice Cleaning Equipment
- News & Events