NEW 90° MINI GUIDE MODULE & ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS
The innovative Wire Guide Module uses a series of rollers with bearings to allow the weld wire to “coast” around bends and corners in the conduit, eliminating the points of high skid friction that occur in these areas. By eliminating this friction on the wire, it enables considerably longer conduit runs of 100 feet or more, allowing the wire package to be centrally located. Each 45° Wire Guide Module may be connected to additional modules to form turns of 90°, 135°, 180° or custom turns within the wire dispensing system. The module may be mounted directly on the drum cover, on the weld cell on in-line. Compatible with ferrous and non-ferrous wires, such as aluminum.
Now Available: New 90° Mini 5-inch radius Guide Module, ideal for tight spaces and connections at the feeder. Many new components available including the WGM-PFA-STAND, which may be used in overhead mezzanine applications as well as for adapting the Wire Pilot® Wire Feed Assist above the drum in combination with the Guide Module System. Click here for an updated printable flyer with all Guide Module components.
- Eliminates friction on the wire in areas where bends/corners are necessary throughout the wire dispensing system
- In product testing, the Wire Guide Module turned POUNDS of pull force at the feeder into OUNCES!
- Low friction wire feeding improves weld consistency, eliminates arc failures and reduces downtime
- Allows long distance conduit runs of 100 ft+
- May be mounted to the drum cover, on the weld cell, or in-line - full selection of installation parts and accessories available
- Compatible with both ferrous & non-ferrous wire
- 3 YEAR GUARANTEE! (excludes damage caused by industrial contaminants)